Monday 11 February 2019

White stuff.

Courtesy of my Mother, I like the rest of my family love snow which given the lack of it where I live has always been a bone of contention between me and the weather gods. As a sad individual I do things like look at my fav little town up around Tahoe called Truckee on webcams just to watch the snow. The downtown cam is always interesting as I know the place well but I'm now fascinated by the airport cam....it snows and then like clockwork an army of snow clearing vehicles turn up and beaver away till the snow is gone and then....it snows and off we go again. I'd just like to know who pays for all this given I've never seen a single plane! I do find it oddly satisfying to see the snow being cleared though....give it a try.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well written thoughts; writing blankets your DNA.

Vinogirl said...

Looks great.
Had a sprinkling on the higher peaks in Napa, looked nice, but was gone in a few hours :(