Monday 25 May 2009

Decline and fall!

Here is another great leap ahead in western civilisation courtesy of Obama's new world paradigm.The barbarians are no longer at the gates,they have the keys and apparently are showing the rest of us the way forward. I loathe all forms of street,rap and black gangst(a)er culture...for me the celebration of the scum that rises to the top of our inner cities is an indication of just how low aspirations have fallen.Does nobody have the courage to face down this crapalanche of retarded thug worshipping dross? If I hear about hoods or life on the street spoken about in breathless admiration one more time, I am likely to explode...or maybe I'll just buy a machine gun...it's all the rage apparently as long as I'm down wid der kidz...oh bollocks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thurstaston rd off Telegraph rd towards Irby 100yds on right,signs been up for ages,Clive Watkin Heswall,Farm House and was some land not too sure now as I was cycling past today and seen two new signs selling meat.

idle said...

All we axing fer is respec, man. You doan respec me, you iz axing fer bein cut on yo face, man.

Thud said...

anon..will take a look..I like telegraph rd...farm shop at church farm does good coffee.

Anonymous said...

Past the farm shop many times but never been in not my style,usually too busy getting my breath after a coming up the hill from Thurstaston Wirral way on a bicycle,Thurstaston to West Kirby is a nice ride but Hooton is better a ride,old house on the top Chester rd between Mollington and Saughall just on the bend just opposite <> the pub and the car hire place don't know if it has any land usual disclaimer going to fast,going to Selby on Friday fancy a house in Yorkshire?

Thud said...

I like yorkshire but cheshire,shropshire and north wales are preferable if I don't get lucky on the wirral.

NotClauswitz said...

He should do time for machineguns, unless he had the proper tax-stamp. Anybody else would have the BATFE on them like a ton of bricks, hounded to death and looking at a minimyum of 10 years. But his "Get Out the Vote" efforts in the rigged ACORN dominated election probably spared him.