Sunday 15 August 2010

Sun, rain and a silver lining.

As I relax in the warm California sun my lads at home are struggling to get through the work I left due to 7 weeks now of constant rain. I do allow for some bad weather but the rain has just made some of the essential external maintenance on various jobs near impossible. It now means that upon my return in September I will have to rejig the schedule for the gate house rebuild whilst attempting to at least rectify some of the summers damage...problems problems! Mind you the sun here and the good company along with future dreams and hopes make all the problems seem as nothing...here's to happy days.

5 comments:

Sen. C.R.O'Blene said...

Oh B******s Thudders, let them get on with it; stop worrying...

:0)

Vinogirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vinogirl said...

Besides the morning fog, that chills the air, we haven't had clouds like that since may!

phlegmfatale said...

this photograph is absolutely stunning. :)

monkey said...

i suppose ill be back on weekends when i get back. nevermind heres to the remaining week of celebrations.