Thursday 4 June 2015

Bay area blues

Considering the title and supposed subject of my blog I am not spending too much time over the water in America lately. A mixture of family commitments, work and selling our home in Walnut Creek means that family OTW will not be visiting the bay area until next year a fact that leaves me a most English Englishman curiously homesick! I do however pay attention to all the cultural and political shenanigans of my adopted country and I do have a long term plan (in its early stages more of which later) to buy and perhaps build in California at some point in the not too distant future.Until then I'll just have to do some California dreaming and enjoy the rain here...ha!

3 comments:

Vinogirl said...

Earthquakes and crazy politics aside, California will still be here when you choose to visit again :)

James Higham said...

Any time for a holiday?

Electro-Kevin said...

Yeah.

I was going to build a home in California too but the puppy has put paid to that one.