Friday 20 January 2017

Good morning America

There are going to be some very bitter disappointed people in America today.I'm pretty neutral on Trump but if I were to judge him by his enemies then I'd be firmly behind him as the self hating hysterical mob leading the 'resistance' are pretty loathsome. If he does half of what he has promised and lets America break free from the shackles imposed by Buck Ofama then I'll be more than happy and we will all prosper...until then I'll enjoy the wails of the libs and raise a glass to my American family and friends.

8 comments:

Scrobs. said...

I'd always trust a man of property and real business like President Trump, than a lawyer/come politician, so I'll join you in your glass of whatever, Thud!

I hope your family do well - or better, asap, in their great place to live.

I thought Fiona Bruce was going to cry tonight at 6 o'clock, but luckily had seen it all as it happened, mostly muted!

Great day!

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Hear! Hear!

James Higham said...

Just looking at the political strategy and not the rights or wrongs, it's so counterproductive the way they've acted - played right into his hands.

Thud said...

Yes James, they do the work for him.

NotClauswitz said...

It's gonna be Great!!

Electro-Kevin said...

We have to boycott the Lefty celebrity produce. Films, music etc.

Thud said...

I try to Kev,I've voted with my wallet on issues both large and small for years.

Vinogirl said...

I always try to vote with my wallet...it's called having principals!