Saturday 23 February 2008

Dream on.

This is my third weekend that I have spent back in Britain since I retired from working security.Living a life of building by day and working with Englands wonderfull drunken and drugged public at night finally became too much for me to handle so in december I retired and not a moment too soon.My long life dealing with Englands vibrant multicultural world of entertainment and leisure is something I will go into at length at another time. The result is that I have spare time on my hands for the first time in my adult life....I'm rich! what to do then?...well in between spending hours just watching eight month old princess otw I'm starting to plan what type of project houses/builds I hope to embark upom both here and In America. In the U.K. I've built up enough knowledge and contacts to tackle anything so its just a matter of what type of house will hold the most interest for me America is another case however.I own a house in the Bay area and I have had some small involvement with building a house in Utah with my family.I have also spent last couple of years gathering information as to building techniques and use of materials..result...I havn't a clue what I'm going to do.....but I have plenty of ideas and dreams...plus most of what I've seen in the area I wish to move to (Napa valley) hasn't been too impressive....I hope I can do better...we will see!

No comments: