Thursday 7 February 2008

Time out.

A big day for me today...I finally decided to stop taking a daily paper.Not a major revelation I will admit but reading a daily paper has been part of my routine for as long as I can remember.I will miss the physical sensation of opening a fresh newspaper but as for the actual contents....I dont think so. Firstly no newspaper in U.K. seems to truly reflect the way I feel or think nowadays.....way too left wing and establishment for my liking.Secondly, I have grown tired of reading news that I recognise reading online as much as two or three weeks ago.In the age of near instant reporting does anybody need to read news hot off the wire...three weeks ago,written by some overpaid ponce? I will continue to take The Telegraph on saturday and The Times on sunday as you do get a little more indepth reporting......for now anyway.

No comments: