Monday 28 July 2008

Poor Poor Britain.

As I enjoy the feeling of safety and freedom here in America for a few months I read with dismay another report that further confirms the demise of my beloved country. So called community leaders evince surprise at the various findings...are they having a laugh?...it's not exactly news that we have bred a generation of murderous savages in our minority communities. Frankly I'm surprised it is only one third that show support for such hateful beliefs....if it's any consolation, 100% of me supports retaliation against the religion of peace...fairs fair now!

4 comments:

Shawn McManus said...

"Behead those who behead those who insult islam"

phlegmfatale said...

Distressing.

NotClauswitz said...

These blundering psychopaths have a distinct and robust lack of irony whatsoever.

monkey said...

I wonder when our once grewat nation will become wise to this hateful religion.
We keep plodding on as we lose more grip.