Friday 15 May 2009

Double trouble 2.

The house I am attempting to buy here on the Wirral seems to be slipping from my grasp as I appear to have found the only credit crunch proof property around. I ended up getting involved in a bidding war, something I had sworn not to do. So I am hedging my bets whilst awaiting a final answer and continuing my search by looking at properties as far down as north Shropshire. My quest for a new home in California is proving equally strenuous as I alternate between new build modern and old country tumbledown cottages. I need to concentrate and get a bit more serious in my searches as this is getting rather tedious....any tips on suitable properties would be gratefully accepted.

8 comments:

James Higham said...

Nice place though.

Anonymous said...

Brimstage lovely place,walk away now and don't think about it,plenty just as good around just keep looking.

Thud said...

It's a great place...so private the listing bodies don't even know anything about it.The search continues.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I told you about it now but I suppose I can blame the system :-),will keep a look out for you,I stopped doing it as I was getting no feedback from you when I left a few after you told us about Brimstage so I stopped bothering,I kept look see on the for sale sign to see if disappeared.

Thud said...

sorry about that!...overdue baby sending me slightly loopy (well more than usual)

Anonymous said...

See they are selling San Quentin clink, 400 acres etc, $145million to $600million,I think some very deep pockets would be needed for that.

Anonymous said...

...cheeky offer!?

JPT said...

I live in Powys - next to Shropshire - and it's very nice too!