Saturday 17 October 2009

Old Homestead 2

Family OTW visited the prospective Napa home again today with our realtor(much more efficient and friendly than an English estate agent) in tow and gave the place a more in depth looking over.When I am able to switch off my deep rooted love of period English houses and overcome my prejudices I can really start to appreciate all a house situated in such a beautiful area can offer.Standing outside the house today in the eucalyptus scented shade,listening to the hawks circling overhead I decided that this is a place that my little girls would flourish in,so if we can reconcile differences in valuation and potential water problems an offer will be on the table. Mind you, that means I will get to live in a construction site on two continents....sorry Mrs OTW!

5 comments:

Vinogirl said...

It has great potential.

James Higham said...

Could be a schizoid moment for you.

Putz said...

could visit utar more often

NotClauswitz said...

C'mon, you know you like living in construction sites. ;-)

Thud said...

Dc... a big yes on that...just don't tell my wife.