Wednesday 18 November 2009

Applelicious

I received an email from a nursery today informing me that my new Kingston black and Dabinett cider apple trees will arrive in early January. I am hoping that the new apples combined with the varieties already present will increase the already decent quality of my cider. The new trees along with the Quince and Medlar due to arrive on the same order means that I will probably spend more time digging holes whilst being blasted by winter wind and rain than is healthy but the resulting goodies will no doubt be worth it, so here's to harvests of the future...cheers!

2 comments:

Old BE said...

Err, just to warn you that that photo could compromise Apple Computer's IP rights. They own the concept of an apple, don't you know? And they are local to you, so they might just bypass the courts and burn your tree down.

Just saying.

James Higham said...

You like a good apple then?