Sunday 25 April 2010

Infidel dog

Disturbing word reaches me of my sister vinogirls behaviour as of late. Apparently she has reverted to the religion of peace and as can be seen from the pic in a fit of religious modesty the vinodogs have been suitably attired. Her husband vinomaker was last seen striding in the direction of some allegedly Catholic looking oak trees, muttering about going "Jihadi on their ass" I further hear that wine production is being set aside in order to produce succulent raisins to refresh mighty Mo's warriors as they fight the forces of a thousand djinns (that would be me and my stout hearted chaps) I arrive in California in 9 weeks time and like the explorers of old I shall make vinogirl see the light with the help of the good book and a very large stick.....dark times lie ahead.

10 comments:

monkey said...

i love that pic its my favourite of all the vinodogs. id love to take her a walk down lodge lane.

Thud said...

monkey....you have a death wish?

Anonymous said...

I have a compass somewhere that points to Mecca if Vinogirl or the dogs have a requirement to do prayers and haven't got a clue where Mecca is then I will try to find it for you,

Just returned from the Harrogate flower show at the race course,not my thing,plenty of vines and lots of flowers etc,should have been called the Harrogate Ladies flower show with things chavs or chavesses can buy,the best thing about it for me was the free bus back to the carparks.

Electro-Kevin said...

Is that a barka ?

Thud said...

EK....Oh dear...I hope your guitar playing is better than your joke!

lorraine said...

That is one funny pun.

Putz said...

YOU ON POLITICS AGAIN, HOW IS IT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO COME AND GO TO ENGLAND AND THE US WITH YOUR RADICAL VIEWS??????????

Thud said...

PUTZ....ITS SOOPER SEEKRET KONSPIRACY DONTCHAKNOW!

James Higham said...

Aaaaaaaagggghhh!

Lord Roby said...

"Truly She is the Son of Dog!!"