Saturday 1 March 2008

Interesting times.

As nulabours maladministration of the U.K. splutters to its dismal end the fight for America's immediate future is really hotting up.Obamessiah seems to be about to finish off the Hill and Bill show whilst McCain is starting to target the dems for the forthcoming battle. I'm going to have a very busy and exciting time following the usual skulduggery and shenanigans that come with politics as I have a vested interest in the political futures of both nations given my transitory over the water status. I'm hoping for a Conservative govt here and a Republican administration in America...looks like at the moment however I'm going to end up with my choice of Govt here in U.K. as opposed to the situation in the last 10 years. I'm not a great believer in McCain or Cameron..but we do not have a latter day Reagan or Thatcher mores the pity, so we will have to hope that "cometh the hour cometh the man"

No comments: